Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 October 2013

Update! :)

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently! As I said in a previous post, I have been really busy with college. I have really long college hours. Here's a bit of an insight into what's been going on in my life lately.                      

 I've been going out quite a good bit lately. Freshers week is just over so it would have been a shame not to enjoy it! I also went to visit my friends on Thursday night, who are living over 2 hours away from me and also in college. It was good to see them again and enjoy a night out together. October is a new month and I'm going to try and post more. Even though I haven't got off to a great start haha! I love Autumn..this pic somes it up! 


I thought I may as well throw in these bits that I bought in penneys yesterday.




I love these necklaces and this one was a steal for only 5 euro. I really want to wear it with a black crop top that I have and a skater skirt. I also bought these earrings for 3 euro that'll be perfect for going out. I'll try have lots of posts coming up! Chat soon...Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment