Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 1 July 2013

Birthday Haul! :D

The following are some bits that I recieved for my birthday and from shopping in Dublin. I recieved this gorgeous pandora bracelet from my family. It came with a 18th charm, a cute high heel shoe and a pink spacer. I've wanted a pandora bracelet for ages and was so excited to finally recieve one! I can't wait to start filling it with charms that actually mean things to me and represent me!







I recieved this cool 18 glass.



Then the bits I bought in Dublin. I was so excited to purchase the Urban Decay naked basics. I already have a post on this!

I bought this beautiful Ted Baker bag on sale in Arnotts. I thought I may as well treat myself on my 18th birthday.



There wasn't much good clothes in shops as there was sales on which had lots of rubbish! Below is a pic of a lovely vest top I bought on sale in Pull and Bear.

 
I couldn't go to Dublin without popping into Lush. I hardly ever get to go there as Dublin is my nearest one and even that's far away so I had to stock up. I bought Ickle baby bot, butterball and fizzbanger bath bombs. I will have a huge post coming up about lush very soon.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment