Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Keratin protein smoothing deep conditioner!

I picked this up in penneys/primark a few days ago. It's by a company called 'hask'. I mentioned some of their products in a mini haul post a while ago. Keratin protein is amazing for strengthening your hair and improving its condition. This would work wonder if you had dry or damaged hair. My hairs very dry so I couldn't wait to try it.  

It says on the back to only leave it on for 10 mins but I left it on for about 2 hours. The longer the better I reckon. It washed out really easily and my hair was so much easier to brush afterwards. My hair smelt gorgeous. After my hair dried, it was unbelievably smooth and soft. The appearance of my hair improved so much. It looked so glossy and shiny. It really seemed to improve the colour of my hair and bring it out more. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be picking up a few when I'm in penneys again! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment