Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 July 2013

Debs preparations! :)


 

On Thursday I had my debs, which is like prom here in Ireland! Above are some pics of the preparations I did to get ready. I got French shellac nails done, which is a two week nailpolish so I knew it would stay on and not get chipped. I painted my toenails with this maybeline colour show in '107 watery waste'. I got my makeup and hair done professionally. I was so happy with my makeup, I almost didn't recognise myself in the mirror afterwards! She put a brown colour on my eyes to make my blue eyes stand out. I put my hair into a huge bun with a doughnut and the hairdresser just put a diamond at the back of it! I will have a post after this with some of my pics from the debs, including my dress! I had such a good night! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment