Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 1 January 2016

Everyday make up!

Hey! Happy new year!! Today's post is about my everyday make up routine. This is the basic make up that I would do for going to places such as college. The products used were:

  • Simple's day mosturiser 
  • Bare minerals 'bare skin' foundation in the shade bare natural 07
  • Rimmel's wake me up wonderful mascara
  • Catrice eyebrow set
  • Rimmel's wake me up concealer in the shade ivory 
  • I applied the foundation with my bare minerals face perfecting brush.

If I'm going out somewhere then I'll usually do my eyes up and add lipstick. I will do a post showing how I do my eye make up. I know this make up is basic but I like having an everyday, natural look. I hope you enjoyed seeing my everyday make up routine.  Chat soon...Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment