Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 December 2013

Eye tutorial, ft. Naked 2 palette.



Please excuse how much of a mess I look in these photos. I've just been taking it easy, as I mentioned in a previous post I have tonsillitis. I thought I'd show you this eye look I created using my Naked 2 palette. I started off by using the colour tease and blending it from the outer eye towards the inner eye. I then got the colour verve and put it on the tear duct area. I then got the colour half baked and spread it over half of the eyelid. I covered the other half of the eyelid with blackout, extending it out out to the outer v. I used my brush to blend both half baked and blackout together. Out the bottom of my eye I used busted and put it over half way. I got verve again and met it (at the side where I already had verve out the tear duct). I used the colour foxy for my brow bone. And that's how I completed this look! <3 I hope you liked this tutorial and will want to try it out for yourself. 
Chat soon..Rachel <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment