Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas shopping...

I went to Galway last week to stay with my sister. I done some much needed Christmas shopping. Here are some pics from my trip to Galway...
Pity they aren't the real 1D! :P






I love bomb cosmetics. All their bath products range from 2/3 euro each.




I got this gorgeous jacket in swamp for 70 euro. I know it's dear but I'll get so much wear out of it!
I love these shorts...I got them in penneys for 11 euro.
Along with this white jumper for 8 euro. Sorry about the lighting in this photo..it's meant to look white!
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my pics and seeing some of the things I bought. I can't believe it's Christmas eve tomorrow. Time is going so quick. Chat soon...Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment