Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 30 December 2013

2013 Beauty faves!


These are my beauty faves from 2013.
Alien perfume by Thierry Mulger. Everyone always told me I smelt so good when I was wearing it. It's expensive but worth it. 
This catrice camouflage concealer is so affordable at only 4 euro. It blends into my skin perfectly and covers all my blemishes.
I will never go back to another foundation. As someone with acne I have to be careful about what I use on my skin but this is perfect for it. As they say its so pure you can almost sleep in it. I wear the shade R230 for during the day and R250 for night-time. 
Another Catrice favourite. I've already done a review on this that you can check out.
I used this so much throughout 2013. I love all the colours in this palette and I love playing around with it coming up with new looks.
Bare Minerals Lash domination mascara. I love this mascara because it gives great length to my eyelashes and makes them stand out.
Benefit posietint. This liquid blusher makes my cheeks look nice and rosy without looking like a clown haha!





Mac plumful lipstick. You can check out the review of done of this a while back here -
http://rachelsblog295.blogspot.ie/2013/07/mac-plumful.html I loved so many lipsticks throughout 2013 but I won't show them all haha. 






I have have reviews on most of these products already on my blog so you can check them out if your interested in a particular product. I will have a post coming up all about how 2013 was for me! <3 I hope you enjoyed seeing my favourites from 2013. Chat soon..Rachel x









No comments:

Post a Comment