Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 16 December 2013

Last minute Christmas gift guide for her.

If you're yet to buy Christmas presents for the ladies in your life and wondering what you should get..I've got it covered. Here is a last minute gift guide for her. 


Each of these gifts will suit your bff or sister, whoever you are buying for. There is one to suit everyone!


A onesie is the perfect gift for Christmas..this one is from Boohoo(
http://www.boohoo.com/onesies/lara-leopard-print-contrast-trim-hooded-onesie/invt/azz43865). You can find lovely ones in every shop..especially penneys.

The Naked 3 palette is the perfect gift!

 Lipstick
Mac Russian red lipstick



Yankee candles are also a great gift..here are some perfect ones...


 


These can all be found on the yankee candle uk website.




You can't forget perfume..this is my fave from Thierry Mugler. Everyone tells me I smell lovely when I wear this so this gift is perfect. Bit pricey but worth it!

I hope you found this last minute gift guide helpful and that you thought of something to get your loved one.

Chat soon...Rachel <3 x




No comments:

Post a Comment