Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 July 2013

OOTD! <3

We're finally starting to get some sun in Ireland! :) I hardly ever get a chance to wear summer clothes with our usual whether..so I decided to wear a summery skirt. I just went shopping today and came home to enjoy the sunshine. Below are pics of my outfit:   
Skirt and cardigan are from Hollister, vest top is from forever 21 and my necklace is from penneys. I hope the sunshine lasts for a while because I've so much Summer clothes that I cannot wait to wear! <3 

4 comments:

  1. pretty outfit hun.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, thanks for stopping by my blog :) I hope you enjoyed the piece in Xpose mag!
    Good luck with your blog! It looks great x


    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love your blog! :) Thanks so much for the comment! :) x

      Delete