Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 29 July 2013

OOTD! :D

Jacket- Penneys
Maxi dress- TX MAXX
Necklace-Forever 21
      

I thought I would include my face of the day as well. I'm wearing the eyeshadow chopper from my Naked 2 palette. Brown eyeshadows bring out blue eyes but the colour orange is actually the colour that brings out blue eyes most. Your obviously not going to wear orange eyeshadow but this colour is brill for bringing out my blue eyes as it has orange undertones. I'm wearing my soft coral lipstick by maybelline.
And of course my bare minerals foundation. Oh and I'm also wearing no. 7 mascara for sensitive eyes. I have reviews on all these products on my blog already so please check them out if you want! <3 I'd really appreciate it if you like my blog that you would follow me on bloglovin as I've just set it up. If you search for Rachelsblog295 in the search box I should come up! <3 I hope you enjoyed this post! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment