Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 July 2013

Rimmel soft coral lipstick! <3




I bought this lipstick to wear my debs. Coral colour lipsticks go great with white dresses. I wanted something that didn't stand out too much. It's rimmel and the colour is '600 soft coral'. It has slight orange undertones to it. I found it very moisturising on the lips and it had a long lasting time. The only thing is when your putting it on your lips it has glitter particles which makes it feel like its drying on the lips. I didn't have to top it up much at all. I loved this lipstick. I'm a massive fan of rimmel lipsticks anyways! <3 Below is a pic of me wearing the lipstick. I loved the look of it on my lips! It only costs 7.95  euro which is not expensive at all. I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of it this summer! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment