Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 22 July 2013

Mini haul! <3

Here is another mini haul. I already have one like this on the blog if you want to check it out! <3 The following are pics of the things I bought. 

I bought these gladiator type sandals in penneys. They were only 13 euro so thats not too bad. They're perfect for the summer. I bought this bare minerals brush for 25 euro. I still hadn't bought the brush for the compact powder. I was just using the one that came with the loose powder. It's perfect for carrying around in your handbag. I love this maxi dress that I bought in swamp for 30 euro. I'll definitely be wearing this a lot. I picked up a few no. 7 things in boots. I got this lipgloss called 'coral kiss'. I'm loving coral lip products this summer. I picked up this eyeshadow which is a grey/sliver colour with purple undertones.  And last but but not least I picked up this t shirt in pennneys just because! ;) I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought! <3 In this post I decided to show you pics of my shoes and bag for the debs that I meant to include in the debs preparations post. 
I hope you also check out my post showing pics from my debs! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment