Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 15 July 2013

Mini haul! <3

 
These are just pics of a few things that I picked up recently! I bought these gel cushions for wearing high heels. They help ease the pain a bit! I noticed these cool adhesive nails in penneys so I thought I may as well try them. I will post pics when I use them. I love having nail art on my nails. I also picked up these mini hair treatments. I can't wait to try them out. One contains argan oil which is amazing for your hair and the other contains keratin protein, which will strengthen your hair and make it grow. Hopefully they'll work! I also bought these cute flip flops. You can't go wrong with them with this gorgeous weather we're having in Ireland at the mo! All the bits I've mentioned so far I've picked them up in penneys/primark. I bought these nude high heels in a local shoe shop. I decided to buy a pair with a smaller heel as the ones I have already are unbearable to walk in! I hope you enjoyed this post! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment