Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 July 2013

No. 7 stay perfect nail colour!








I picked up this baby pink nail polish at the no. 7 counter in boots. Sorry that it looks a bit messy on my nails in these pics I haven't got the steadiest hand. I like the colour on my nails but its very light. You need a few coats. It says on the back of the nail polish that it has quick drying ultra and a gloss finish. I suppose it does have a glossy appearance on my nails but its the same as every other nail polish really. It doesn't look any different on my nails as some of my other nail polishes. I can't tell you about the lasting power yet as I've only just put it on my nails. I hope it lasts a few days though. Have you tried any nail polishes from this range? <3

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9993759/?claim=v8fd662gvzg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment