Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Flormar lipsticks

Hey! As mentioned in a previous post, I've been loving the brand Flormar recently. I came across the shop in Tenerife and I've been loving it ever since. They are an Italian brand but they just relaunched in Ireland a few months ago. I have 5 lipsticks from the range and I've been loving them. The are so long lasting and the best thing about them is they are so affordable. 





Revolution perfect lipsticks - I have two lipsticks from this range. I love the packaging, it looks so expensive. They are only €6.95 and I think this is brilliant for a lipstick that is so long lasting.


R16 Burgundy Mission - This is a lovely burgundy colour and it has been perfect to wear throughout the Winter.






R06 Revloutionary red - This is a bright pink/reddish colour that is perfect for a night out.

RO6 Revolutionary red

Supershine lipsticks- These lipsticks look so shiny and glossy.

525 Chic Plum - This is a dark plum colour that as also been great to wear throughout the Winter.







505 Fiery red - I've been loving this lipstick throughout the Christmas period. It's a lovely shiny, glossy, bright red. I don't really like dark red lipstick so this one is perfect for me.








Supermatte Lipstick - 203 Cream Cashmere - This has been a favourite of mine lately and I've already mentioned it in a previous post. It's a matte nude colour that is perfect for everyday wear. 







The cost of the supershine and supermatte lipsticks are only 4.95, which is great!! 


The prices of the Flormar range from 2.95-12.95. This is so affordable for the quality you are getting. I can't wait to pick up more bits from the range.



Check out their website here & also check out the 'Flormar Ireland' Facebook page to check out the list of stockists around Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment