Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 January 2016

Cocoa Brown Gift Set

Hey! I recieved this Cocoa Brown gift set for Christmas (my mum knows me too well haha). Cocoa Brown is the only tan I use at the moment. I love the perfumed smell it has compared to other tans. I also love how it doesn't give you that orange look.


In the gift set there was a loofah, 1 hour tan mousse and the tough stuff body scrub.


I love this 1 hour tan mousse. If you leave it on for an hour you'll have a light glow once you wash it off, the longer you leave it the darker it'll be. I like to leave this on all the night before and wash it off in the morning if I'm going somewhere. I love how I have a lovely tanned glow when I wash it off in the morning, not that orange look you would have with other tans. It then lasts about a week once you moisturise the tan daily.  


I've used the tough stuff scrub previously and find it great at removing stubborn tan. It's also great for prepping the skin before you start your tanning routine, to remove dry skin and dead skin cells so that your tan will come out nicer/more even. It smells gorgeous and it's really easy to wash off. My skin feels super soft and smooth afterwards.




I've been loving the Cocoa Brown range and I can't wait to get my hands on the new golden goddess body oil. Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment