Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 8 January 2016

Some repurchases!

Hey! This post is going to show some of the bits I repurchased recently. I picked up Simple's kind to skin vital vitamin day cream. I ran out of this so I had to repurchase as I think it is a great moisturiser. I love simple products. As I've very sensitive and acne prone skin, I think it's the best brand for me. I also picked up Simple's 'spotless skin blackhead eliminating face scrub'. I like to use this when I have breakouts. I find it makes my skin look clearer. It has zinc and chamomile which are great for your skin. I also ran out of my bare minerals 'bare skin' pure brightening serum foundation in the shade 'bare natural 07'. I find this foundation great and I've repurchased it a few times already. It provides great coverage. It is a mineral foundation but it also includes a skincare serum. As I've already mentioned, I've acne prone skin so I find bare minerals a great brand to use.


Simple is also such a affordable brand. The day cream costs €5.30 and the face scrub costs €4.80. The bare minerals foundation is a bit pricier but it's so worth it. It's one of the best foundations I've ever used. It costs €31.00. 







I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my fave products that I repurchased. Chat soon, Rachel xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment