Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 January 2016

Eye make up ft. Fuchsia & Flormar

Hey! I hope you enjoyed my last post showing my everyday make up routine. This post is going to show my eye make up routine. When I'm doing my eye make up I usually use my naked 2 or 3 palette. In this post I used my new Fuchsia nude palette, Rimmel's wake me up wonderful mascara and Flormars eyeliner. I've been loving the brand Flormar recently. I came across the shop when I was in Tenerife a few months back and I've heard so much about it since. This eyeliner is so easy to use and has great lasting power. The Fuchsia palette that I used here is from an Irish brand. I've been loving this palette recently and it's the one I always seem to reach for. The lasting power is also great. I used Catrice's eyebrow set.






I added lipstick to this look, this shade is from flormar. It's super matte in the shade 202. I've been really loving this lipstick lately. 


I hope you enjoyed this post. Chat soon...Rachel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment