Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 28 June 2013

Barry M gelly high shine nail polish!

When I heard that Boots.ie was now delivering to the Republic of Ireland I knew I had to take advantage of it. I've heard so much about these nail polishes so I was really looking forward to buying them. I choose these two colours. Number 319 called Satsuma and number 318 and called blueberry. I adored the colour blueberry and it looked amazing on my nails. It's definitely one I'm going to be wearing a lot! I have to say they were the best nail polishes that I've tried in a long time. The colour appeared so shiny on the nails and it really did give it a gel like finish. The nail polish is very long lasting which is a added bonus. I was overall delighted with this nail polish and I can't wait to purchase so more colours! I highly recommend these!





318-Blueberry
319-Satsuma


I was very happy with the service from boots.ie and will definitely be buying from them again. You can also here- http://www.boots.ie/en/Barry-M-Hi-Shine-Gel-Effect-Nail-Polish_1281299/
For 5.99 I was very happy with them! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment