Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 28 June 2013

Urban decay naked basics!

As a huge fan of the Naked 2 palette I decided to purchase the Naked basics palette. Comes with 6 colours that are perfect for everyday use! The colours are perfect neutrals. It contains the colour foxy which is also present in the naked 2 palette. I love to use this colour as a base to my eyeshadow so I'm not complaining that it's also in this palette. I've only been using it for a couple of days and I'm already loving it. My favourite colour is definitely 'faint'. I have a post coming up soon which shows me wearing this colour. It's a warm dusty brown colour which I am a major fan of already!



I love how it's so small, perfect to carry around in your handbag!

This pic shows my fave colour 'faint'

Two of the lightest colours in the palette, which are great for bases to other eyeshadows.



It's 26 euro in Ireland. You can purchase it in debenhams or online here- .  http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_123932023199_-1

You can also check my post out about the Naked 2 palette -- http://rachelsblog295.blogspot.ie/2013/06/naked-palette-2.html

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment