Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 28 June 2013

Face of the day!

I've decided to do a post showing my make up that I wear on a normal day. This look was just for going to town. It's very natural looking which I love!

The following is a picture of the items I used:
This pic shows the things I normally use on a daily basis!
Dermalogica Clean start moisturiser(I'm going to have a post soon talking about the clean start products which are my fave!)
Bare minerals foundation(I already have a post on this which you can check out if you like)
No7 mascara for sensitive eyes
UD Naked basics palette
Mac creme cup-perfect for daily wear


This picture shows me wearing the colour 'faint' from the UD naked daily basics palette which i mentioned in a previous post!



Finished look-very natural! In case your wondering I bought this hairband in New look. Love wearing hairbands with my hair tied up like this lately!


Another picture showing the colour 'faint' on my eyes! I can tell that I'm going to be using this colour a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment