Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 November 2013

Mini shopping spree!

I haven't been shopping properly in ages so I bought quite a bit! Oops! Here is what I bought..No harm to treat yourself once and a while eh! haha.


I bought these leggings in penneys for 10 euro.
I got these cute tights in penneys for 3 euro.
Penneys 4 euro. Perfect for Winter!
Penneys..4 euro.
Also only 4 euro in Penneys.
I got these in Vero Moda for only 10 euro. You can't really see in this photo but they're a blue/green colour.
Travel hair-dryer for 12 euro..perfect for bringing to college! 
I went into Brown Thomas...Make up heaven!!

I bought a darker shade of my favourite foundation!
Loving this mascara..It was 20 euro. I'll have a review coming up on this soon!

I bought this satchel bag for 20 euro in a local shop! Love bringing it to college with me.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought..Can't wait to be off on Christmas holidays so that I can focus on my blog more. Chat soon..Rachel x



No comments:

Post a Comment