Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 November 2013

Update!!

Hey! Once again I'm so sorry for not posting regarly. I'm so busy with college and I've just finished my first week of placement. I'm off this week for study week so I'm sure I'll have time to fit in some posts. Here is just a little snipet of what I've been up to lately. 

Enjoying some nights out..how cool is our face paint haha!

I got a new dress on Missguided and wore it out in college and in my home town. Might as well wear them haha!




My sister and I before heading out!

I went out last Saturday night in my home town. I got these leggings in a shop in Galway and wore  my peplum top that I got in penneys. 



I went to the Christmas market in Galway with my mum and sister and enjoyed some Christmas punch haha. 



The last 2 pics are from Thursday night. We were finished our first week in placement so we thought we may as well celebrate. I just finished a 12 hour shift so I look very tired in these photos I think. That's all from me at the monent. I will have loads of posts coming up! Chat soon...Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment