Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 January 2014

OOTN!






I went out for dinner this evening for my Mum's birthday. I wore this jumper type dress that I got in swamp last week. I teamed it up with black tights and my black wedge heels. I love how casual this dress is, perfect for daytime and night.









I also brought this cute orange satchel bag that I bought in penneys for 11 euro last week. I know I just got a Michael Kors bag for Christmas and have already bought a new one. Fear not, Michael is always going to remain number one haha!! I thought it might have been a bit too big to bring out on this particular occasion. I hope you liked my outfit...Chat soon, Rachel <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag :) new pop of colour x x x

    http://merakidublin.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, absolutely obsessed with handbags! <3 haha xxx

    ReplyDelete