Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 9 June 2014

Update

Hello again, okay so I know that I am a terrible blogger. Its been months since I last posted and  I really don't know where the time has went.  I was just so busy with college work and I finally got a job, which has been taking up most of my time. I'm on my Summer holidays now though for the last few weeks and no longer have to balance both college and work, just work for now. That means I have a little more time to blog. I can't wait to get back into it again. Here are some pics showing what I've been up to...

Nights out







 
 
 
 
Miley Cyrus and One Direction
 
 
Two amazing concerts especially One Direction! ;)
 


 


 
 
 
 
So I'm finished my first year of college. I'm going to do some posts about my first year. I'll be posting regularly again. Chat soon...Rachel x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment