Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Catrice camouflage cream concealer

Catrice camouflage cream concealer 

I've been loving this lately! Catrice is such an affordable make up brand..Their products are of excellent quality even though they are cheap. This concealer is only 3.49 euro. I picked up the shade 010 Ivory. It's a light enough shade. The concealer is really creamy and blends really well. I like to put on concealer before my make up so that it blends in with the foundation then. I hate when concealer looks so obvious outside the foundation. I highly recommend this concealer! It's doing a good job of hiding all my blemishes. 




With the flash so you can see the colour properly!

Swatch of the colour 010 Ivory.


2 comments:

  1. i really like catrice products too! eventhough i don't have a lot of their products... this concealer sounds amazing. i've been using the benefit bo-ing concealer, but it's nearly empty now... need a new one!:)

    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's much cheaper than benefit as well and it still does the job! :) x

      Delete