Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 30 September 2013

Mini Penneys haul!

I went into penneys the other day to pick up a few bits.

I got coral colour brogue type shoes for only 11 euro. I think these will be perfect for wearing with shorts and tights to college.

I adore this checked shirt that I picked up for 13 euro.
Mini make up bag for only 4 euro. Perfect for when your going somewhere and don't need all your make up!

I needed a bigger bag for nights out..I'm the type of person who likes to bring so much stuff with me on a night out! I always like to bring a bag that goes around me so that I don't lose anything. This cost 9 euro.

Chat soon..Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. How long ago did you buy those red shoes?? God I have to have them!! Im only new to blogging so if you get a chance check my blog out at...
    http://merakidublin.blogspot.ie/

    Started following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them about 3 weeks ago! :) thanks for the follow..I will check out your blog now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete