Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 September 2013

Haul

I'm loving the tartan trend lately! I bought this skirt in a local clothes shop called DV8. I'm going to get so much wear out of it. It'll be perfect for wearing to college with tights, boots and a jumper. It cost 16.95 which is not too bad! 





I also picked up these boots in Heatons which will also be perfect for college! I can match them with so many outfits! They cost 22.50.




I picked up this really cool necklace in DV8 also. I thought it would be perfect to wear with jumpers and tops for college! As you can see from this post a lot of these items were bought to wear to college. I really want to try and dress nice through college...not be lazy and throw on anything.  


It cost 12.99 which isn't too cheap...but I'll get loads of wear out of it. I've justified all these purchases by saying well I can wear it to college and I'll definitely get loads of wear out of it haha! Any excuse to justify my shopping! But these are all trends lately and they are the kind of things I like to wear to college! Hope you enjoyed this post..I hope to incorporate these items in future OOTD posts! Chat soon...Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment