Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Simple face products!

As someone with acne, I have to be careful about what products I use on my face. I have a previous post where I said I use Dermalogica's clean start range for my skin. Those products are expensive though and with me nearly running out of them again I decided to start using Simple products. My face was also becoming extremely dry with the salicylic acid in the clean start products. I know that's helpful in fighting my acne but as a sufferer of both acne and dry skin, my make up just wasn't looking nice on my face! I love simple products though as they're for sensitive skin and use pure ingredients. They're also cheap enough too! I picked up both the cleanser and moisturiser the other day for 6 euro.

Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser

On the back it says that it's full of multi-vitamins and skin-loving ingredients to keep your skin replenished and moisturised, and carries on working for 12 hours. I love the feeling of it on my skin, it feels so soft. It improves the appearance of my dry skin instantly.



Simple cleanser

I am loving this cleanser. It's really easy to wash off and it removes all my make up instantly. It's full of vitamins that are amazing for your skin...you can see the info they give on the back of the cleanser in one of the pictures below.





Simple facial wash 

I like to use this a few times a week, especially when I have breakouts. It gives your skin a good clean and removes all the dirt.



I'm loving simple products lately as they don't feel harsh on my skin. Have you tried any simple products and if so what are your faves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment