Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 September 2013

And we danced all night...

A lot of people may not agree with me but I hope some of you will..I am a major One Direction fan!! I went to see their movie on Friday night. It was amazing..If you weren't a One Direction fan before it you definitely will be afterwards. Anyway, this is what I wore:




Top, Leggings and Necklace - Topshop

Shoes - River Island


This is my FOTN:


The products I used:
Bare minerals primer and foundation
L'oreal blush
The eyeshadow chopper from the Naked 2 palette (see my review here -http://rachelsblog295.blogspot.ie/2013/06/naked-palette-2.html )
No. 7 mascara for sensitive eyes
Lips - Both Mac creme cup and Dior addict lip gloss in the colour princess
Catrice camoflage cream in the colour Ivory


4 comments:

  1. i love that top!
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to see the movie on Wednesday and am worried I'll leave it and be obsessed!
    Would love you to check out my blog

    www.redlipstickandlace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be hard not to become obsessed after it haha! :) Just checked it out and followed you! :)

      Delete