Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Pamper Evening! <3

I love having pamper evenings where you just relax and unwind. In this post, I will show you how I achieve a relaxing pamper evening.

I run a hot bath with a lush bath bomb. The one I used last was Fizzbanger. You can check it out on the Lush website here - https://www.lush.co.uk/product/149/Fizzbanger-Bath-Bomb In this pic the bath bomb was broken so that's why I couldn't take it out of the bag.


When I put it into the water it turned a blue/yellow colour at first. When it was fully dissolved it was bright green. I noticed something floating around in the water so I picked it up. It was a little note saying 'bang' on it.


It has popping sound effects which were cool. I thought this bath bomb was really relaxing and smelt gorgeous. Like I said in previous posts I love the way lush bath bombs leave your skin smelling lovely. They're so soft on your skin.

While enjoying the bath, I thought I may as well read a book to make it even more relaxing. I've been reading 'Safe Haven' by Nicholas Sparks and have been loving it.

A pamper evening isn't complete without a face mask. I used this one called 'Blemish mud' by a company called Montagne Jeunesse. I love these face masks and they are very easy to find in my local supermarket.


Afterwards I paint my nails to pamper myself even more.
It's nice to take some time out and relax. I hope you liked this post! <3

1 comment: