Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 19 August 2013

Zara haul!

I went into Zara the other day. I hadn't shopped there in ages but I was so impressed with it. They had so many nice things. Here is a post showing some of the things I bought. I got this black dress that I've already shown in a OOTN post. 



How nice is this this big woolly cardigan. I had to buy it. It was 50 euro but I'm going to get so much wear out of it.
Awkward mirror poses. I'm wearing my woolly cardigan and red jeans from Zara in this pic. 
       
I had to pick up these red jeans. They're a dark kind of red. They were only 22.95. I'll get so much wear out of these. I'm sorry that the lighting isn't the best in the next few photos but you can make out what the jeans look like.


I was so impressed with Zara on my recent trip. I'll be definitely saving up and having a shopping spree there soon. I hope you like what I bought and I'll have an outfit post coming up soon showing the cardigan and jeans. Chat soon...Rachel 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment