Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday 19 August 2013

Lush ickle baby bot bath bomb!

This bath bomb is made for babies and children. This doesn't mean that I can't try it! ;) On the lush website they say 'Exterminate tiredness and send your baby off to the land of nod...' It smells lovely, it's not too strong. It contains lavender and sandalwood which are proven to relax you. When I threw it into the bath it made no real difference to the water. It just turned a light blue. 
I couldn't really smell it while I was in the bath. I couldn't smell lavender. I did find it relaxing though. I was disappointed that it didn't leave my skin smelling lovely like some of the others do. It wasn't the most exciting bath bomb. Have you ever tried this bath bomb? What did you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment