Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 23 August 2013

What's in my bag!

I'm the type of person that carries so much around in my handbag. I've been using this bag lately but I cleared it out before this post. Before this it had so much rubbish in it! BTW this bag was only 9 euro in penneys. I've already mentioned it in a post before. Here are some pics of what I carry around in my handbag: 
Like I said there would normally be way more than this in my bag!
My Paul's boutique purse that I have been using for ages now.
If I'm going somewhere for a while I normally bring perfume with me..The one I have it there at the mo is Lady Gaga's.
I always have lip products with me. You can't leave home without them!! At the mo I have No. 7's high shine lip gloss in a coral colour and Mac's creme cup.
I'm sure everyone knows what this looks like...Mac's creme cup lipstick. It's perfect for everyday use and you can't go wrong with carrying it around in your handbag.
I bring this compact mirror with me that I won before! 
My bare minerals foundation. I bring this if I'm going away somewhere for a while and need to top up my make up.
My bare minerals precision face brush. I bought this one because it's perfect for carrying around in your handbag. 


How cute is this penguin lip balm that I got! 
And of course I always carry my phone around with me which is an Iphone 4. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I carry around in my handbag. I love reading these sort of blogposts and watching youtube videos of what people carry around in their handbags! Chat soon...Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment