Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2013

Lush butterball bath bomb

I tried this bath bomb the other day. I'm obsessed with lush bath bombs. I find them so relaxing. 



It made no real difference to the bath water like some of the other ones do. Here is a pic after I threw it into the bath: 

It smelt lovely and felt very waxy on the skin whilst I was in the bath. This contains cocoa butter which is amazing for dry skin. My skin felt so soft and smooth afterwards. I love how my skin always smells gorgeous after having a bath with a lush bath bomb. I highly recommend this bath bomb. You can check them out on the lush website here - https://www.lush.co.uk/product/73/Butterball-Bath-Bomb   If you've never tried a lush bath bomb do because they're so nice and they always seem to do wonders for my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment