Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2013

My week in pics!

I'm going to start trying to do 'My week in pics' posts! I've made a collage of photos from the past week. I post a lot of these pics to Instagram but I thought that this sort of post would be a better idea...  
My friends and I celebrating our results...My two new pandora charms from my mom as well done presents...A well done on my exam results card from a lovely elderly woman that I know...Safe haven book by Nicholas Sparks, that I'm loving reading lately!
My Dior presents from my sister...Topshop shopping bag...necklace from topshop...and me before going shopping. I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post. I'm going to try do these most weeks. I'm also going to try do 'my weekend in pics' on Monday! 

Chat soon...Rachel x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment